CustomerFirst is the one place you can always turn for help, no matter what you need from First County Bank.
- To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call (800) 264-5578
- CustomerFirst Contact Center – Live Assistance During Business Hours
For banking questions, general information, or to be directed to a First County Bank representative that will meet your needs, just call our CustomerFirst Contact Center Monday thru Friday (excluding holidays) from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Telephone: (203) 462-4400
Fax: (203) 462-4413
- CustomerFirst Phone Banking – Automated Assistance Anytime
- Convenient; 24-hours a day from any touch-tone phone
- Access your accounts from the comfort of your home or while on-the-go
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Get up-to-date interest rate information
- Easy to use; simple step-by-step voice prompts
- Press "0" to reach a live representative (M-F: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Telephone: (203) 462-4300.