Planning an estate is a demanding job, requiring in-depth knowledge of legal, financial and tax issues, along with a commitment to faithfully fulfilling a client’s wishes.
First County Bank offers a wide range of estate planning services for individuals and families, from highly sophisticated tax and estate planning to serving as experienced trustee or executor.
Our Trust Officers will meet with you to analyze your total financial situation and advise you on the options for planning your trust and estate needs. We will structure a plan to help you reach your goals.
We will coordinate our recommendations with the advice of your attorney to produce the estate and trust plan most appropriate to your and your family's needs.
Our Trust and Estate Services include:
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration and Settlement
- Testamentary/Living Trusts
- Guardian and Conservator Services
- Supplemental Needs Trusts
- And more…
Estate and Trust Administration overview:
- As your executor or trustee, the bank in consultation with appropriate family and professional advisors, executes the plan you have created.
- We provide complete investment and tax management services to your estate or trust as well as management of real estate, family businesses and special or supplemental needs trusts.
- Our post mortem tax and administrative planning typically saves significant value for your estate.
Contact First County Bank today for help in planning and managing your estate.
Read about estate planning issues and the recent reorganization of the Connecticut Probate Court in the latest issue of First Outlook. Click to download now.