Mutual Solutions for Nonprofit Professionals is a series of robust financial tools created with one single thought in mind – “how could this help a nonprofit?”
CommunityFirst Deposit Accounts
A series of banking products designed to meet the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
- CommunityFirst Checking gives you a choice of flexible checking accounts to manage and track your expenses. Interest bearing and non-interest bearing accounts are available.
- CommunityFirst Savings delivers competitive interest rates and offers higher interest on higher balances.
- CommunityFirst Money Market keeps your money working harder and smarter for you.
- Zero Balance and Cash Concentration Accounts give you the opportunity to minimize idle cash, save time and manage your cash more effectively through automatic fund transfers between checking accounts.
Best of all, the accounts can be linked and work seamlessly together to make your life easier.
Lending and Finance
From facility improvements to real estate purchases, First County Bank is well versed in helping nonprofits achieve their goals. As a special incentive for approved nonprofit customers, we will waive the commitment fee for term loans and lines of credit1. In addition, you will have your own lending officer.
Cash Management Services
- Commercial Capture Express - The ease and convenience of Commercial Capture Express lets you scan checks right from your office regardless of bank hours. Learn more.
- Merchant Services (Credit Card Processing) - The ability to process credit card transactions from membership dues and fundraising efforts will allow your group to operate more effectively. Learn more.
- Online Banking - choose between two online banking platforms for the best solution for your organization. Learn more.
- Visa ® Business Credit Card - A credit card that comes with no annual fee, low annual percentage rate, and no over-limit fee. Allows you to assign individual credit limits for each employee. Learn more.
- Payroll - We can assist you in obtaining fast, simple, accurate, cost effective payroll services. Payroll solutions, payroll tax services, time and attendance, HR Support and web payroll solutions with personal service you can count on.
Additional services such as charitable contribution, endowment management and insurance services are also available. Learn more.
For further details or to find out about other services we offer, please visit any of our convenient branches or call a Relationship Manager at 203-462-4481.
1 Fees waived for approved loans only.