Save time, gas, and postage…by banking and paying bills securely from your computer at home or on the road.
Benefits & Features of Our Bill Pay System
- Enhanced eBills. Full copies of every eBill are available as electronic documents or “PDFs”. The enrollment process is simple and you can view supported eBill details directly in the bill pay system.
- The ability to group “like” biller/payees together. If you have more than six (6) payees, you can organize your biller/payees to view and pay similar bill types in groups. For example all utilities, home expenses, auto, etc.
- Later cut-off times. Certain bill payments can be set up as late as 10:00 PM. Make recurring payments Recurring payments can be setup as needed. Flexible scheduling options include new auto payments based on eBill balances.
- Payment scheduling options interact with eBills. You can schedule one-time and recurring automatic payments based on your monthly eBill.
- Schedule payment reminders and alerts. Set payment reminders for a bill due date or when a payment is made. Automated eBill or user-defined reminders email can be set up within the payment center. Search pre-catalogued payees Pay your bill quickly and easily with our library of payees. Rather than inputting each payee’s information, you can now search for and select from a pre-catalogued list.
- Alerts and enhanced fraud monitoring to protect you from unauthorized payments. These alerts include: Recipient Added/Modified, eBill due, eBill account changed, Payment due/past due, Payment Sent/Posted, Expedited Payment sent/posted, Payment failure due to NSF.
- Rush payment options. Expedited payments are available by ACH electronic payment or by check which is delivered by overnight courier. There are additional fees associated with these rush payment services. Please see our Deposit Account Schedule of Charges applicable to your account at our Disclosures & Schedule of Charges webpage.
- Extended payment history available. Immediately after the upgrade, 12 months of your payment history will be available. Bill Pay will store up to 24 months of bill payment history.
Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of SAMSUNG.